Q: How do I pay for my order?
A: You have 5 convenient options to pay for your items.
- Online banking transfer - Use your online banking capabilities to send your payment to our account at Scotiabank (Trinidad & Tobago).
- Bank Deposit - deposit payment at any branch of Scotiabank (Trinidad & Tobago).
- Credit card- use your credit card to pay via PayPal (For more info on PayPal click here) (All locations).
- Cash - accepted at our retail location at Shops of Arima only.
- Linx & credit card - accepted at our retail location at Shops of Arima only
Q: How will I receive my order?
A: You have 2 options to receive your items.
- Pick up in store at our store in Shops of Arima (Trinidad only)
- Deliver directly to your door via our courier partners (TTPost & TNT Global)
Q: Do you accept cash payments for shipments via couriers?
A: No, we do not accept cash for payment of items shipped via TTPost or TNT Global.
Q: Do you offer balance parcels?
A: Yes we do - the terms are:
1. 25% down payment
2. 3 payments required in monthly installments
3. 25% restocking fee
Q: What is your bank account number?
A: After placing your order, you will receive an email order confirmation containing our business name and bank account number.
Q: I already placed my order - can I change the payment method?
A: Yes, you can make changes to your order at any time prior to shipment, by logging on to your Refine Home Style account: http://www.refinehomestyle.com/myaccount.asp and clicking "View or Change Order" to make the necessary changes. You may also call our customer assistance hotline at 868-797-5683 to make changes to your order.
Q: How long do i have to deposit/transfer the payment?
A: You have 5 working days after receiving the banking details email to make your payment.
Q: What happens if I do not make the deposit within 5 working days?
A: In order to ensure that our items are made available to all our customers, orders will be cancelled if payment is not received within 5 working days.
To view the price in TT Dollars, select TTD from the drop down on the upper left of the website.